visits here and there

Aunt Marjorie and I (and of course the girls) were a little late in decorating the graves before Memorial Day but with Grandpa's funeral and such, we just weren't able to accomplish that.  I suppose the timing doesn't really matter all that much.  This was something that my cousin Randy and Aunt Marjorie did every year together, so this was her first year with Randy being gone.  I wasn't much of a help but we did chat a bit in the car :o)

Afterwards the girls and I went to visit Grandma Izetta in the nursing home.  We had made PB chocolate cookies for her cookie jar.  


showing great grandma her stickers

Aunt Marjorie helping Addi with her stickers
The girls found a sandbox in the hallway at the nursing home that they just had to play with!!





Comments

Popular Posts